How to DriveTraffic to Your Landing Pages
Once you have a lead magnet, a landing page, and an opt-in form, you need to start building traffic to the freebie so that you can build your email list. Getting more traffic for a landing page is not really any different from how you get traffic for anything you do.
* Create Offers Your Ideal Audience Wants The only way to make offers that your audience wants and needs is to get to know them. Study them. Engage with them. Survey them. Then put what they want right in front of them where they are.
* Tell Your Current Subscribers About Your New Offers Anytime you create a new offer, whether free or not, tell your current subscribers about it. This might seem counter-productive since you want to build your list, but it will keep your list healthy, segmented, and engaged.
* Get Affiliates Involved Set up your funnels with freebies that your affiliates can promote too. Show them whats in the funnel, so they know its worth their while to promote your freebies too.
* Send Out a Press Release Tell the world about every single offer you have, including your freebies. If its newsworthy, it deserves a press release, and letting your audience grab a free solution is something they want to know about.
* Host a Live Event When you make the freebie available to the public, have a live event on Facebook Live or a webinar via Zoom or another preferred platform to help get the word out about your offer.
* Include Smart SEO The landing page and opt-in form for the lead magnet allow you to use excellent search engine optimization techniques that help pull traffic to your site via your audience searches.
* Blog About Your Offers Once youve finished your landing page or opt-in form, always write a blog post announcing your freebie offer linking to the landing page and opt-in form. Then you can share that blog post freely multiple times as you spread the word.
* Share on Social Media Share multiple times across all your social media platforms about the freebie. Dont just share once and call it done. Instead, share multiple times during any launch and then repeatedly over time as long as its still a good offer. Use Hootsuite.com or other software to help automate this process.
* Reach Out to Social Influencers A fun way to get noticed is to work with social media influencers. Whenever you have a freebie offer for your audience, let the influencers know about it so they can promote it too.
* Run Ads Via Social Media and Google Dont forget that you can speed everything up with targeted paid ads. Before you do that, consider hiring someone to help you ensure your targeting is working, as well as your landing pages and freebie are optimized for your audience.
* Ask People Who Are Downloading to Share Set up your download page to make it easy for your audience who downloads the freebie to share the opportunity with their friends.
Driving traffic to your landing pages is an essential element in marketing online. You can use a variety of methods to get more eyes on each page you create but dont ever waste money just sending people to your home page. Use the time and money you have budgeted for marketing to send your visitors to specialized pages because youll build your list faster.